:(

|
Running yesterday was a bad idea. I felt my ankle steady during the run but today it hurts so much at places where it shouldn’t and the ankle is swollen again. I think my mind knew that it wasn’t ready because by the pain I realize I pretty much put all the pressure on my other side. People also called me crazy today, several times for hitting the running field again. Moreover, I feel extreme stiff both in my thighs, damn … this is 2,5 weeks without training. I think I may gave up on my plan to run the 8.3km on Dec 11 and put running aside for another 2 weeks… :( Health first, right?

2 comments:

Someday SkinnyMinnie said...

Noooooooo! I'm so sad for you! Well, give it some more time and hopefully you'll be better than ever soon. =(

healthy ashley said...

So sorry about the pain during your runs :( That just stinks!

The more you push yourself too soon, the longer you'll have to wait until you're healed... or at least that's what I've learned from my experience! I say rest now so you can be strong later! Good luck!